Saturday, June 4, 2011

Spring cont...

We visited Temple Square together and the girls loved it, especially listening to and seeing the Christus statue. Ashley graduated from Preschool and will be starting Kindergarten in August. I can't believe how fast it's going. We blessed Krystin Brooke Keil in the beautiful dress her Grandma Alvey made. It's been through all our girls now. Everything went well and it was fun to have all the family together. I've also taken the time this spring to work on my talents some more. I'm working on Rhapsody in Blue on the piano and have painted a little too. All in all, it's been a very fun, and very tiring Spring!

1 comment:

Blake and Sheralle said...

Britt, there is nothing as fun as seeing your daughter have so much joy being a mom to her daughters. Thanks for being the wonderful person you are. I am so glad you take time to work on your talents too. It makes me happy!