Saturday, June 4, 2011

Our Busy Spring

We have had a busy but wonderful spring this year! It's going to take up two posts, just FYI...
It's been wonderful having Krystin in our family! We love her so much. She's a little fussy, but slowly getting happier.

Easter was fun and full of WAY too much sugar!

We also have a new little cousin in the family, born two weeks after Krystin! I think she will be great friends with Mackson Kunio McKellar!

The girls' favorite Family Home Evening Activity is turning their bunk bed into a space ship and playing Alien. Here's the alien...

And here is what happens when you find the alien...

Katie and Ryan went ice skating on their daddy/daughter date, which Katie has been very into lately.

Katie turned 6 years old (and will be starting first grade soon!!) She designed and helped make and decorate her own birthday cake. Very talented!

We also visited Thanksgiving Point for the Tulip Festival like we do each year with Grandma Alvey. It was a lot of fun and soooo beautiful!

(Continued...)

1 comment:

Travis and Crystal said...

I love you and your little family! You are all way too cute! I love the alien family home evening! I am glad mackson gets to have such fun cousins.