We started by going to an Easter egg hunt with Grandma Alvey.
Erica was excited too.
Then on Easter morning they had to search for their baskets. Katie found her's first, then found Ashley's for her.
Katie is pretty smart though. When we told her about the Easter bunny bringing the baskets, she laughed and said, "That's so silly! Bunny's can't come in houses. They have to stay outside!"
We went to Grandma and Grandpa McMillan's later where we had another Easter Egg Hunt! It was so much fun, and we got way too much candy.
Yesterday we went to the park for a picnic with Grandma and Grandpa Keil.
We all had fun.
And there's more to come. Especially once I figure out how to post videos.

3 comments:
SUPER DUPER cute Britt! I can help you post a video sometime. It was fun to see you and be with your girls. Love you!
Easter sure was allot of fun. Thank you for sharing your sweet girls with us we love them so much (I do have the cutest grand kids). We love you and Ryan too.
Looks like you guys had tons of fun. I hadn't ever heard of people hiding baskets from there kids for Easter until this year. It's a good idea, If I remember it next year I might have to try it.
Post a Comment