I lost my camera for a while, but I finally found it! So, here is my long, updated post...
We made snickerdoodles yesterday.
The girls loved rolling them in sugar!
Ashley had a bloody nose a few days ago. Yes, I know it's gross, but she was just so cute! She was so excited to take a bath, that she forgot her nose was bleeding.
Our family loves Family Home Evening. The girls always get excited when it's Monday.
Our basement flooded a while ago...and this is nothing. This was only the first day it happened. Our whole basement is now pretty much pulled apart. I guess we just aren't supposed to move!




3 comments:
So cute britt! i love seeing the pictures!!! Thanks for letting me see a little of your life! I can't wait to see you this weekend!
How cute! What happened to you basement sucks! But on the plus side the girls are darling!
We sure love the cute things the girls do. They are almost as cute as their mother.
Post a Comment