Thursday, December 30, 2010

Coming to a new year...

So, I figured that after 6 months...it's probably time to update my blog again! Our family has had a good year, with Katie starting Kindergarten and Ashley and Erica doing Joyschool at home. Also we are expecting another little girl in about 3 months, which we are thrilled about!
Ryan is still working in West Valley as a Senior Graphic Designer, making all sorts of products for Browning and other hunting companies. The hours are finally like a regular job now too, which is VERY nice for all of us.
I am so blessed to be a stay at home mom. I can't imagine having to work at the same time and it is well worth it to be with our kids! I am still teaching piano and am the Compassionate Service leader in our ward.
This Christmas was probably the most fun we've had so far. Ryan put up PINK Christmas lights (since we have a house full of girls). The girls were so excited and it was great seeing their expressions as they opened their presents Christmas morning. I was also very happy, getting a camera!!! since losing ours earlier this year. (Providing some excuse for my lack of posting.)Katie only asked for "lovely" things. Here she is with some of them...

(And here is Ashley and daddy...)

We didn't have a white Christmas until the day after, which Ashley had been waiting for! She had been begging us to make a snow man with her...even when there was no snow, so of course, Monday morning we were out making the snowman!

I am excited to see what this new year brings. Ashley(4) will be going back to Miss Tammy's Preschool next week, which will be good getting her ready for starting Kindergarten in August. Katie(5) is still loving Kindergarten and tumbling and is already talking about turning 6...in May. Erica turns 3 in March and will continue doing some Joyschool at home with me until September when she will go to Miss Tammy's. It will be different, and yet still very busy I think with all this and the new baby. We are very happy though and I can't imagine what I'd do without our wonderful family.

3 comments:

Travis and Crystal said...

Yay for updates! I love your little family! I love the background Katie chose too!

Rachael said...

Sounds like lots of fun.

Blake and Sheralle said...

You have a wonderful family. Thanks for the update. Take some pictures of the pink house lights. Love ya.