Monday, May 18, 2009

Another update

Here is a picture of my mother's day presents. I was so excited! The kids love them and it keeps them playing outside longer.
This year I have been working on the Relief Society's Pursuit of Excellence program. For one of my goals I decided to try to learn how to paint. I've always loved to draw, but haven't tried painting before. I've only done 3 paintings now so far, but here are 2 of them. The other one I gave to my mom for mother's day.

All the kids and Ryan have been sick, but Erica got it the worst. She has some sort of virus, and an ear infection, and bronchitis. Poor baby.
Then a few days ago Katie decided to give her dad a makeover, and he was very nice about it. He let her put on face glitter, lip gloss, lip stick, a barrette in his hair, and paint his finger and toe nails! She actually did a really good job!
Thursday I went with the Alvey's to the Draper temple where Chirstopher got his endowments out. It was a neat experiece. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures from that day.
Then this past weekend we did a date with my family. We all went on a hike to the first waterfall at Adam's Canyon and then across the Bonneville shoreline trail...for quite a ways. We had a picnic at the end where my parents had parked a vehicle to drive us all back. Then we went back to their house and played couple charades. It was a really fun night! Everyone was there with a date, except Kristina who had just got back from the hospital with 2 ovarian cysts and almost had to get her appendix removed.
On Saturday we took the girls to the park and had a picnic. I just thought this was a cute picture of Ashley.

4 comments:

LauraBro said...

cute pics--glad I found your blog! those play things in the backyard look fun--what a mother's day present! yes lets get together--call me when you can. Love ya! your girls are just so beautiful!

Rachael said...

Poor Erica... she looks so sad. I hope your sister is doing ok. That's got to be scary.

Travis and Crystal said...

so cute! Thanks for playing with us. I hope everyone is getting better and I can't wait to see you guys this week!

Blake and Sheralle said...

Thanks for coming and helping make it fun. I love your mother's day toys they look fun. Tell Ryan he is a good sport for letting his daughters have fun with him. We love you all!